Vehicles in storage can still get nicked or scratched occasionally. Being outdoors in bad weather is usually the cause, not to mention plain old rocks, dirt, and debris. In a garage or shop, an ongoing project can often be the culprit. There's a way to keep your investment safe, inside and out, when you're not driving it, though: install some car covers. There are two kinds: interior and exterior.
Interior Car Covers
- Protect tools and equipment such as car jacks as well as seat upholstery
- Often made of lightweight, woven polyester
- Frequently lined with soft material
- Designed either loose or for a close fit
- Some are breathable, not all are waterproof
Exterior Car Covers
- Protect windows from scrapes
- Safeguard a paint job against chips
- Come in many forms: roof-mount umbrella, folding box-type, tent, expandable cocoon, and more
- Usually simple, sturdy plastic sheets designed to repel dirt and water
- Often have tie-downs for anchoring
- Some custom variants have pockets to conceal body parts like side mirrors and exterior accessories like spoilers.
Which Car Covers are the Best?
Genuine car covers, made by your OEM, will fit what you drive, guaranteed. Which car cover will fit your model specifically -- that's relative to body style. However, you can find the one you need online, right here at our auto parts store. Simply browse by your make and model, then put in your order. We'll ship straightaway.
No results found for "car cover, vehicle cover". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!